Every scooter sold on Moose is eligible for a trade in as part of our Buyback Promise. This guarantees to buyback your electric scooter at any point for when you are ready to trade up to a new model.
The guaranteed buyback value of your scooter is redeemable for Moose store credit which you can put towards the purchase of any of our e-scooters.
We provide a valuation for your scooter through our partner www.webuyanyescooter.com. This will give you the best price possible as it assesses the fair market value for your scooter.
To qualify our buyback promise your scooter has to fulfil the following:
- The scooter must power on and be able to hold charge
- The scooter cannot have sustained significant structural damage, such as a cracked or broken stem or wheel, whether repaired or un-repaired.
- If upgrades have been applied to the scooter, the buyback price will be adjusted to account for these changes.
- If original parts that came with the scooter are removed and replaced with components or parts of lesser value, the buyback price will be adjusted accordingly.
- The buyback value is for Moose store credit, but a cash offer will also be included in our response to your submission. On average, the cash value is 15% lower than the guaranteed buyback credit value.
- Final store credit or payment for the scooter will be issued after the scooter has been received and inspected by Moose.
For more information on this please contact us here