returns, refunds & 30-day trial
Returns are made hassle-free with our 30-day trial
We accept returns for both a change of mind request, and warranty claim. See below for our terms and conditions for our change of mind returns. For warranty claims, please read our warranty.
what is the 30-day trial?
We are the only electric scooter retailer that lets you actually ride your scooter and still return it for a refund! Our 30 day trial allows you to return your e-scooter to us within 30 days of the delivery date without giving us any reason (only on refurbished scooters only) That means you can unbox your scooter and ride it to see how you get on with it, with the total peace of mind that you can return it if it does not suit you. In order to receive your full refund, your scooter must fulfil the following our change of mind criteria below:
change of mind return
refurbished e-scooters and e-bikes:
You can ride your e-scooter up to 5km and or your e-bike up to 25km and still return it.
If a scooter has been used for over 5km or your e-bike over 25km, you may still be eligible for a partial refund of the refurbished e-bike or e-scooter. Please note the percentage amount given to you is dependent on the return inspection of your scooter.
new e-scooters and e-bikes: New e-scooters and e-bikes must not be used and returns will not be accepted if the product shows any signs of use.
change of mind terms & conditions:
- The change of mind return must be submitted within 30-days of purchase.
- The e-scooter or e-bike needs to be in the same tip-top condition as when it was delivered. Completely cleaned, valeted with no or little 'wear and tear'.
- All parts that came with the item must be returned, including the original charger, manuals, and accessories including the original box and packaging (we strongly recommend that you keep your box when your item arrives)
- We don't cover consumable parts including wheels (tyres, spokes or punctures), cables, brake shoes, headsets or bottom brackets. Any fault caused due to misuse of a product, including water ingress or external damage will not be covered by our return policy.
returning your product by post
- If you change your mind about your product, you can return unused, “as new” items back using our tracked courier service for returns. There is a charge of £18 for electric scooters / £30 for electric bikes
- If you would like to return a e-bike, please contact us via our email address: email@example.com. Please include your order number and the reason for your return in your email. All such information must be received by us within 30-days of you receiving your product.
If you choose to return by post, it is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner. Moose cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during posting. If not using one of our services above, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service.
- Refunds will be processed using the original payment method.
- If you do not have the original box, a replacement box can be purchased from us. Replacement scooter box £25.00 Replacement bike box £30.00
- You are able to use your own packaging that you think will keep the e-scooter or e-bike safe and damage free during transit, however if we deem the packaging not to be suitable, we will charge a fee to replace the unsuitable packaging.
- You must include in the box a copy of your name and order number for the return to be processed.
- Once your item is back with us and has been accessed by the Moose technicians, we will ask for you to confirm that you accept the terms of the refund.
- We will refund the agreed monetary value to your original payment method within 7 business working days. Please be aware that direct refunds can take up to 2 - 5 business working days to appear in your bank account depending on who you bank with.