Sell / Trade-in Terms and Conditions
Please note that your existing product is only eligible for a sale / trade-in if it meets the requirements set out below.
Ownership: The Existing product must be owned outright by you, It must not be blacklisted or appear on any lost/stolen property registers.Description: It must be accurately described by your input in the valuation process. (any discrepancies could result in further fees)
- Function: It must be fully functional. This includes that it must power on/up and hold charge and have a fully functioning display. It must include its battery within the casing and must not have any missing parts.
- Software: It must be factory reset remove personal data, software locks and personalised account settings. It must not be PIN locked and must not have an ‘Activation Lock’
- Genuine product: It must be an original and genuine product and meet the manufacturer’s original EU specifications. For example, the entire colour of the device must match the original manufacturer’s specification and is not personalised with any custom engraving.
- We inspect all products which are provided as part of the Trade-in Programme. If the Existing product which you send to us does not meet the Minimum Requirements we will contact you and notify you that it does not meet the original valuation price that has been given. If you have any concerns about the inspection of your Existing Device, or wish to discuss the result of this inspection, please contact us on email@example.com
- If your e-bike/e-scooter sent to us in a different condition to what has been stated, then you will forfeit the right for a 'free return' for your product. If this is a case, you can request your bike to be returned for a fee of £50 to cover the return shipping