warranty / moneyback guarantee
we offer comprehensive scooter warranties along with a class leading moneyback guarantee
30-day moneyback guarantee
we are the only scooter retailer that allows you to ride your scooter and still return it for a full refund!
what is the 30-day moneyback guarantee?
We are the only electric scooter retailer that lets you actually ride your scooter and still return it for a full refund! Our money-back guarantee allows you to return your e-scooter to us within 30 days of the delivery date without giving us any reason. That means you can unbox your scooter and ride it to see how you get on with it, with the total peace of mind that you can return it if it does not suit you. In order to receive your full refund, your scooter must fulfil the following criteria below.
- You must not have ridden the scooter more that 5km. Don't worry if you have, you may be still eligible for a partial refund of up to 85% of the scooter value. Please note the percentage amount given to you is dependent on the return inspection of your scooter.
- You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your scooter to us from the data of purchase
- Your e-scooter needs to be in the same tip-top condition as when it was delivered and fully cleaned before it has been returned.
- All parts that came with the e-scooter, including the original charger, manuals, and accessories including the original box and packaging
- The scooter must be returned in the original box, If you don’t have the original box another one will need to be purchased from us at the cost of £25 including postage. (we strongly recommend that you keep your box when your scooter arrives).
how to return your scooter for a refund
*Please find full details of our returns policy here
warranty & returns
we offer our own unique moose warranties, meaning no long delays sending your scooter back to the manufacturers!
- our moose warranty
Unlike most scooter retailers, at Moose we cover all scooter warranties ourselves! This means that we can get your scooter repaired/replaced significantly quicker than other retailers that have to jump through multiple hoops to get your scooter back to the original manufacturer which could take weeks!
We offer three different scooter condition grades; mint, good, and fair, each has a different warrant length as can be seen below.
warranty length offered:mint condition scooters: 6-months
good condition scooters: 3-months
fair condition scooters: 1-month
Please note that the following cases will void your scooters warranty:
- 1) The scooter demonstrates signs of misuse or handling that is contrary to the instructions set out in the user manual, including but not limited to inappropriate use or incorrect maintenance and storage.
- 2) There are signs of crash damage, or if the submitted repair work is needed due to the e-scooter having been involved in an accident. Damage from reckless use or intentional damage will also invalidate the warranty.
- 3) If the requested work is to repair normal wear and tear, surface or cosmetic damage.
- 4) If the scooter has signs of water damage that has affected its components
- 5) The opening, disassembly or modification of the scooter with non-licensed or non-original parts, including modifying or cracking the scooters firmware, or by a non-licensed person will invalidate the warranty.
- 6) Consumable items are not included as part of the warranty, outlined below:
- - Tyres
- - Inner tubes
- - Rubber footrest
- - Handlebar grips
- - Brake cables
- - Brake pads
- - Paint
- - Rubber bungs
- - Chargers (only covered with the first 30 days of purchase, providing they have not received damaged caused by miss-use)
To make a warranty claim, please message us through live chat or email us at email@example.com
- Returned products must be sent back in the same condition meaning completely cleaned and with all the parts.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days of us receiving the returned item, using the same method of payment used for the original purchase. Credit & debit card refunds must be made to the card used for the original purchase.
- Please be aware that direct refunds can take up to five days to appear in your bank account depending on who you bank with. We are unable to offer any refund without a valid receipt.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order before the product has been dispatched to you, please contact our customer services team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number. If your order has not yet left our warehouse, we may be able to cancel the order and issue a refund once confirmed.
what if my order has already left the warehouse?
As we aim to dispatch items as quickly as possible, it may already be on its way to you. If this is the case, we will confirm this and help you to arrange a return. Please note the return cost will need to be covered for the customer if the order has already been shipped.