HardnutZ Street Helmet
- Free express delivery
HardnutZ street helmets are the ultimate in protection, comfort and cool. With our range of unique, gnarly graphics and gloss, matt rubber and chrome finishes, plant one of our crash hats on your head and your street cred will be a safe as your noggin.
Enjoy maximum protection with our tough, ABS injection-moulded outer shells and impact-absorbing EPS inner liners, grab some air with our multi-vented armour design and comfortable, dial-fit adjusters, and pop some tricks in style. Removable, washable padding ensures a snug, proper fit on both large and small heads. So, get your skates on and land one of these – HardnutZ street helmets are the sickest, hands down!
- Rubber coated tough ABS injection moulded outer shell for maximum protection.
- Impact-absorbing EPS inner liner.
- Twelve vents to help keep you cool.
- Dial-fit adjuster to ensure a proper and comfortable fit.
- Simple to adjust chin strap.
- Two sets of different thickness removable, washable padding.
- Black rubber rim and covered EPS to add a smart finishing touch.
- All fully tested and certified to CE EN-1078:1997/A1:2005
Buy Now, Pay Later Options
Trade Up Limited, New Farm Offices, Glastonbury, BA6 9AB is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA FRN 626349 and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Klarna Bank AB (publ). Please note that Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&C's apply.
Product Partnerships: D2, Josephs Well, Hanover Ln, Leeds LS3 1AB
18+ only. T&C's apply, Credit subject to status.
Late or missing repayments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.