Knog Blinder X USB Rechargable Front Light
- Free express delivery
When the first Blinder launched in 2012, it became an almost instant classic Knog product—beloved for its compact design, easy operation, adaptable attachment system and powerful output. However, even the most classic of products deserves updating, and such is the case with the introduction of the new Blinder bike light from Knog.
Retaining all of the elements that made the Blinder such an admired light the world over, the new Blinder also now comes equipped with many improvements that soon become apparent to any user.
Following Knog's original Blinder lights would always be a tall order. However, in the all-new Blinder, Knog's R&D team has kept all the best-loved elements and still achieved improvements that will be instantly noticeable to even the most casual user. Bring on 2020, which Knog predicts will be the year of the (new) Blinder.
- Waterproof - The Blinder is still 100% waterproof resisting even the wettest riding conditions.
- USB rechargeable - The Blinder is still USB rechargeable, meaning you never need to worry about finding batteries again. USB rechargeable should also encourage users to run their lights during daytime riding. This practice is proven to reduce the chance of being involved in an accident by almost 20%.
- Adaptable attachment system – The Blinder still enjoys it innovative tool-less removable attachment system using silicone straps, which allows the light to be attached to bars from 22 - 32mm in diameter.
- Run times – A user can run their Blinder on steady high for 2.5 hours and a whopping 60 hours when using eco flash mode.
- Smart button – Knog's smart one-button operation still allows users to toggle through all modes using the one button. We have also retained the long press to turn on and off function, preventing the light's accidental activation.
- Low battery indicator – a red led next to the on/off button will remain lit for 2 seconds after turning the light off if the battery is low. There's no guess when it comes to this bike light.
- It produces a seriously punchy 200 lumens, a seriously impressive doubling of its previous output. Describing this light as very bright sounds like an understatement.
- Slimmer, lighter but with more LEDs – Using new COB technology has also produced various improvements to the new Blinder. The new Blinder weighs in at a minimal 34 grams, has a slimmer profile and packs 144 individual LEDS into each light, up from the previous number of 64.
- Graphic flash patterns – The new feature that will be instantly apparent to any user is that the new Blinder comes in 4 different models, each with a unique graphic flash pattern and nine modes. This Blinder's flash patterns are like nothing else on the market and arguably make this Blinder Knog's most individual light ever.
Buy Now, Pay Later Options
Trade Up Limited, New Farm Offices, Glastonbury, BA6 9AB is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA FRN 626349 and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Klarna Bank AB (publ). Please note that Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&C's apply.
Product Partnerships: D2, Josephs Well, Hanover Ln, Leeds LS3 1AB
18+ only. T&C's apply, Credit subject to status.
Late or missing repayments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.