Sealskinz Waterproof All Weather Mid Length Sock with Hydrostop
- Free express delivery
- Good karma
The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable mid length sock featuring Hydrostop. Perfect for use in a wide variety of weather conditions.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Comfort - Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Hydrostop - Reduces water ingress
- Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Comfort - Footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
- Hydrostop Usage Guide - SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant
- Wash at 40c/105f, low tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
FREE next working day delivery!
Order before 2pm Mon-Thur for next day delivery
- 30 days for returns
Buy Now, Pay Later Options
Trade Up Limited, New Farm Offices, Glastonbury, BA6 9AB is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA FRN 626349 and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Klarna Bank AB (publ). Please note that Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&C's apply.
Product Partnerships: D2, Josephs Well, Hanover Ln, Leeds LS3 1AB
18+ only. T&C's apply, Credit subject to status.
Late or missing repayments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.