Stan's No Tubes Tyre Sealant - 2oz
- Free express delivery
Just two ounces of Stan’s in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4″ almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan’s Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan’s Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. Pre-measured and ready to apply to one bicycle tire.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4″ (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution. Inside this small 2 ounce bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today’s tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan’s Tire Sealant.
- The #1 Rated Tire Sealant on the Market
Buy Now, Pay Later Options
Trade Up Limited, New Farm Offices, Glastonbury, BA6 9AB is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA FRN 626349 and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Klarna Bank AB (publ). Please note that Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&C's apply.
Product Partnerships: D2, Josephs Well, Hanover Ln, Leeds LS3 1AB
18+ only. T&C's apply, Credit subject to status.
Late or missing repayments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.