Last updated 23rd January 2024
If you change your mind about your purchase, you are welcome to return your unused, "as new" e-scooter/e-bike back using our tracked courier service for returns. There will be a deduction of £20 or £50 from your original payment amount depending on the item.
If you would like to return a product, please get in touch with us via our e-mail address, email@example.com or use the live chat option on our website, www.moose.co. Please include your order number and the reason for your return in your message. All such information must be received within 30 days of receiving your product. If you choose to return by post, it is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner. Moose cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during transit. If you are using something other than the services we provide, we suggest you use a recorded postal/courier service.
Refunds will be processed using the original payment method.
• The goods must be returned in an "as new" condition with all components included in their original box, accessories and packaging. We do advise to keep your box for at least 30 days after purchase (A replacement box is available; charges will apply)
• The item returned without original packaging may be damaged in transit - the purchaser accepts all liability for any damage and loss of value incurred.
• Mileage on the returned e-scooter must be less than 1km.
• You must include in the box a copy of your name and order number for the return to be processed.
We full expect the e-bike may have been ridden whilst in the trial period, however to qualify for a refund:
• The goods must be returned in an reasonable condition with all components included in their original box, keys, accessories, manuals and packaging. We do advise to keep your box for at least 30 days after purchase (A replacement box is available; charges will apply)
• Your product must be returned in a reasonable condition and not show any wear exceeding that which could be expected for a 30-day trial period
• For electric bikes the product is subject to a fair usage mileage of 15 miles. Anything above this will be charged at £5 per mile.
• It must be returned in an accepatable level of cleanliness.
• Any additional accessories that was fitted by the team will be deducted by £10 per accessory from the final amount due to the time it takes to fit them on for sale.
Once the mechanics has approved your refund, we will ask for your confirmation that you accept the refund terms. We will refund the agreed monetary value to your original payment method within 14 days. Please be aware that a direct refund can take up to five days to appear in your bank account, depending on whom you bank with.
PLEASE NOTE: Any defects/damage or excessive mileage found on assessment, will be taken into consideration when providing a refund.
How do I return an order placed through Klarna, Clearpay or Laybuy?
If you placed your order using Klarna, Clearpay, or Laybuy you can still return your order following the steps above. Once our returns team have inspected your order we will cancel your Klarna, Clearpay or Laybuy agreement to stop any future instalments being taken.
Your deposit and any direct debit payments will be refunded from Klarna, Clearpay or Laybuy within 14 working days. As your refund will be processed by them any communication regarding money or statement balance should be made directly to Klarna, Clearpay or Laybuy.
Tel: Local Rate: 020 300 50833 or Freephone: 0808 189 333
24/7 Online Chat: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
24/7 Help Centre: https://help.clearpay.co.uk/hc/en-gb
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you would like to cancel your order before the product has been dispatched to you, please contact our customer services team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number. If your order has not yet left our warehouse, we may be able to cancel the order and issue a refund once confirmed.
What if my order has already left the warehouse?
As we aim to dispatch items as quickly as possible, it may already be on its way to you. If this is the case, we will confirm this and help you to arrange a return.
FAULTY ITEMS WITHIN 30 DAYS
If you receive your item and it is faulty, damaged, or develops a fault under normal use* within 30 days of delivery, then you can return it to us for repair, replacement or refund.
To initiate a return by post you must contact us via our email address: help@moose or start a conversation on our live chat, quoting your order number and details of the fault. If you can, please also attach images or a short video that demonstrates the problem. This will help in resolving your issue swiftly.
All returns are assessed by a Moose mechanic and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken. This assessment process can take up to five working days from us receiving the product.
All components must be returned in the box with your item. If no fault is confirmed, the item will be returned to you. We may charge you to return the product in these circumstances.
*normal use is defined under the manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty doesn’t cover consumable parts such as Wheels (Tyres or Punctures), Cables, Brake shoes, Headsets or Bottom brackets.