Madison Zenith Men's Shorts
- Free express delivery
- Good karma
A great all-rounder, the Zenith is a mid-weight short that offers high performance and unrivalled comfort. The Zenith short boasts a durable stretch outer fabric that will withstand all manners of abuse.
- A DWR coating helps keep you dry from trail spray
- Zippered hand and cargo pockets and an ergonomic phone pocket provide you with ample storage
- The 4-way stretch crotch and lumbar panels offer the maximum range of movement for an unrestricted ride
- Subtle vent panels give you that welcome channel of cool air on hotter rides
- The built-in elasticated waist adjuster allows you to find that perfect fit
- Silicone print in the back of the waist grips to your liner short to prevent any unwanted movement
- Two pop studs and a chunky fly zipper keep the shorts in place
- Double and triple-needle stitching in all the right areas ensure bombproof construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
Colour - Black
Discipline - MTB
Length - Regular
Season - Spring / Summer
Gender - Mens
FREE next working day delivery!
Order before 2pm Mon-Thur for next day delivery
- 30 days for returns
Buy Now, Pay Later Options
Trade Up Limited, New Farm Offices, Glastonbury, BA6 9AB is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA FRN 626349 and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Klarna Bank AB (publ). Please note that Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&C's apply.
Product Partnerships: D2, Josephs Well, Hanover Ln, Leeds LS3 1AB
18+ only. T&C's apply, Credit subject to status.
Late or missing repayments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.